Requirements for the operation steps of Chinese millet processing equipment manufacturers
Chinese millet processing equipment manufacturers standard requirements for rice processing operation steps. There are two kinds of millet processing, namely brown rice and polished rice. Different millet processing techniques and operation methods are different. In fact, no matter what kind of millet product is processed, the operator must understand the processing method and equipment operation steps, how to solve the problem in the processing process, especially the adjustment of the processing equipment is very important. So what are the standard requirements for the operation steps of processing polished rice? Follow the Chinese millet processing equipment manufacturers to find out.
1. Remove the sundries around the millet processing equipment, keep the brown rice entering the machine clean and hygienic, use the flow adjustment door to control, adjust the flow of brown rice into the machine, and ensure the normal operation of the machine.
2. According to the variety and quality of millet, adjust the thallium pressure gate and spring pressure gate to make it meet the required milled rice requirements.
3. Millet processing equipment manufacturers should check the rice sieve in time, and replace it in time if any problem is found, to prevent rice leakage, or mixed broken rice, which will affect the quality of rice, reduce the rate of rice output, and cause loss of polished rice.
4. Control the accuracy of the rice, prevent the grinding from being too large or too small, affecting the purity of the rice, and preventing the mixing of broken rice and bran.
5. Chinese millet processing equipment manufacturers should ensure hygiene during processing, strictly prohibit pollutants from entering the outer frame, remove accumulated bran in time, and keep the interior of the machine clean.
6. Polished rice processing uses iron roller jet polishing machine to polish the whitened polished rice, so that the polished rice is shiny and does not need to be washed. It is necessary to clean the dust in the polishing machine frequently to maintain the hygiene in the polishing machine, and at the same time, strengthen environmental management , to ensure sanitary conditions.
The standard requirements of fine millet processing operation steps have been described to you by the above-mentioned Chinese millet processing equipment manufacturers. First of all, ensure cleanliness and hygiene before processing, so as not to affect the quality of processed millet products, adjust the processing equipment in time according to the processed millet products, ensure that no faults occur during the production process of the equipment, control the accuracy of the rice, etc., so as to ensure The processed milled rice not only has high quality, but also meets the manufacturer's output requirements.
Learn more about WINTONE: rice processing equipment, millet processing equipment, corn processing equipment, corn deep processing machinery, grain processing equipment https://www.wintone-machinery.com