In the complete set of maize processing equipment, the dust removal system is indispensable, which can not only improve the production quality, but also ensure the personal safety of the staff, but what kind of dust removal system can meet the standard and fulfill its role?
1. The dust removal process of advanced maize processing equipment often puts forward higher automatic control requirements. To meet these requirements, new control methods and means must be explored. These methods and means can provide valuable ideas and methods for the reform of dust removal process. Suggest.
2. The dust removal project is different from the production project. The automatic control of the dust removal system varies greatly with the size of the dust removal project, the form of the dust collector, the requirements of the environment for the dust removal effect, and the management level of the enterprise.
3. The automatic control of dust removal system is generally divided into centralized control and machine side control. The former is production management, and the latter is maintenance and repair.
4. Small and medium-sized dust removal systems use ordinary electrical instruments to control dust removal projects, and large and medium-sized dust removal systems use programmable controllers and related instruments to control.
5. The disks, boxes and cabinets used for the automatic control of the dust removal system are placed in a relatively harsh environment, and the requirements for dust prevention, water release and component selection are relatively high, otherwise the normal operation of the automatic control device will be affected.
Learn more, corn grits making machine, maize processing equipment, millet processing equipment, buckwheat equipment, oat flake equipment https://www.wintone-machinery.com/